Sunday, March 13, 2011

Food, fun and women on the water.

Today I attended a wonderful Indian Cuisine appreciation luncheon put on by Marilyn Michael and Vivian Strolis for those of us women who worked at the Seattle Boat Show on behalf of Northwest Women in Boating. A lovely time with some very special women. Several live-aboard, some blue water cruisers, some power, some sail and all in love with boating.

Marilyn asked me if I had a blog; I had intended to start blogging in 2008, when I first set up this blog. However, I failed to do it. I have also been remiss in keeping our Family Yacht Club website up-to-date; I still have not posted our cruising adventures from 2010. And now, in a months time we leave for another several months! So, maybe, just maybe I will keep it up. It is difficult to do while we are cruising as we rarely have Internet access. But I promise Marilyn, I will try. Meanwhile, enjoy all the old news on my website: http://www.familyyachtclub.com I have my sailing and photo logs from as far back as 2000 up to, and including 2009. For a direct listing of my photo/sail logs you can go directly to: http://www.familyyachtclub.com/spirt_photo_gallery.htm Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment